Chairman of National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
Currently Government have not appointed anyone as Chairman of National Recruitment Agency. Central Government will appoint a secretary-rank officer as the Chairman of the National Recruitment Agency (NRA).
As per order of DoPT The chairman of the NRA will be of the rank of secretary to the Government of India. He will be appointed by the government.
Structure of National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
NRA will have eight members –
- A secretary of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) or his representatives,
- Representatives of the Ministry of Railways and the Department of Financial Services,
- Chairmen of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS),
- And two experts from the field of academics.
- The National Recruitment Agency (NRA), which will have its headquarters in the Capital Delhi, will be an autonomous and self-reliant body to conduct the computer-based CET.
- Government alloted Rs 1,517.57 crore to setup National Recruitment Agency.